Terms of service
By using the Starzoogle.com web site ("Service"), a division of 6117554 Canada Inc. ("Starzoogle" or "we" or "the Service"), the user ("user" or "you" or "your") are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Service.
You may only hold one trial account.
You may not access the Service using automated processes or bots.
You agree that all aspects of the Service, including software, graphics and documentation are the proprietary property of Starzoogle. They are protected by copyright, and they may only be used or accessed as specifically provided for in this Agreement.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service at any time without notice.
We reserve the right to edit/delete website content, terminate accounts, transfer ownership of accounts and domains, or block access to the Service at our sole discretion and without notification.
All support is via email. We will only send account information (including passwords) to the email address registered to the account, or the PayPal address paying for the account (if there is one). For this reason, you must always maintain a valid email address associated with your account.
Trademark and Copyright
- You must own the intellectual property (copyright and trademarks) to any material uploaded to our servers.
- You may not copy, reuse or resell any portion of the Service, including HTML, template graphics or fonts without written content from Starzoogle.
Starzoogle does not allow any of the following content, or links to external sites with such content on user sites:
You may not use the Service to send unsolicited emails. We reserve the right to disable outgoing emails from your account if emails sent from it are marked as spam by recipients.
- Pornographic or sexually explicit material
- Content of an illegal nature, including copyright materials
- Content that is deemed to be threatening, obscene or that has the purpose of inciting hate
You may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, copy, create a derivative work, or display the Software code in human readable form, or otherwise use the Services (which includes its software and documentation) except as explicitly provided for in this agreement.
We reserve the right to limit or disable outgoing emails from your account if you exceed 10,000 emails in a 30 day period.
We reserve the right to throttle bandwidth from your website if it exceeds 10 GIGs in a 30 day period.
- All plans are billed in advance. Monthly plans rebill every 30 days.
Prepaid plans do not automatically re-bill.
- Upgrades/downgrades of plans take effect at the end of your current billing cycle.
- Prices for the Service can change at any time, subject to 90 days notice.
- To cancel your account, you must click the "Cancel" link in the "Account" section of your control panel. Cancellation requests by email or live chat will not be accepted.
- Cancellation must be submitted 2 business days prior to the rebilling date.
- If you cancel a prepaid plan, we provide a pro-rated refund to your credit card or PayPal account. We cannot send refunds via check.
- There are no refunds for monthly plans.
- Domain registration and setup fees are non refundable.
- Websites will be permanently deleted after cancellation.
- Credit card or PayPal chargebacks will incur a fee of $100 to reinstate accounts. Users sites that incur chargebacks will be permanently deleted, and domain ownership transferred to Starzoogle.
- Bounced checks will incur a fee of $25 to reinstate accounts.
- We are not liable for any domain name related issues, including but not limited to domain name ownership, failure to register or renew domains.
- Domains will not be renewed after cancellation.
- If a request to transfer a domain registered with Starzoogle is not submitted via the control panel prior to or at the time of cancellation, Starzoogle will retain full ownership of said domain.
Temporary Use License Granted
The User is not granted a license or any other right to store any of the Services (including any portion of the software or documentation) on any computer or other device, or copy or otherwise use such information to create derivative works.
Indemnification and Warranties
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
We do not warrant the Service will be secure, error free or uninterrupted. We are not responsible for any loss of data on our servers.
User agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Starzoogle harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, potential losses, claims, costs and expenses (including attorney's fees), asserted against Starzoogle, its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, agents, customers, officers, contractors, and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by user, it's agents, employees or assigns.
If a breach of these terms results in damages or costs to Starzoogle, they will be billed to the user member (including but not limited to: data transfer, storage space, legal costs.)
Nothing herein contained shall be construed as in any way constituting a partnership between Starzoogle and the user, or be construed to evidence the intention to constitute such a legal relationship.
If for any reason any provision of these terms of service shall conflict with any statute, law, regulation or ordinance, then in such event the provision in question shall be modified only to the extent necessary to bring it within such requirements, and (as modified) these terms of service shall continue in full force and effect.
No waiver by Starzoogle hereto of any breach by the user hereto of any provision of these terms of service shall be deemed a waiver of any other breach of the same or any other provision of these terms of service.
These terms of service are governed by and construed in accordance with the jurisdiction of Montreal and the laws of the province of Quebec and the laws of Canada, and are applicable to all international users including the UK and the USA.
When you create a trial account, we store your website name and email address in our database. Paid user members also have their billing address and full name stored. This information is not shared with any other organization unless we have your approval, or the information is required to investigate or prevent illegal activities, fraud, or violation of our terms of service.
We will not contact you after your account has expired for 30 days.
To access the Service, a Cookie with a unique identifier is required.
Starzoogle reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without notification. For questions about the terms, contact support(at)Starzoogle.com or send mail to:
Canada J0P 1H0
Starzoogle is a registered Trademark
® © 2013 6117554 Canada Inc.